From time to time, NACM is afforded the opportunity, through Affiliate Sponsorships to provide Manager Memberships to individuals in the community management industry. NACM is proud to be able to invite new professional managers into this organization so they can receive benefits of Membership without the burden of the expense. Scholarship guidelines are as follows:
- Scholarships are awarded only to Provisional Community Managers who have obtained their license through NRED within the twelve (12) month period preceding their request for membership.
- Scholarships are limited to the actual scholarship sponsorships received through Affiliate Membership Dues as outlined in this policy
- Scholarships are awarded through a lottery system utilized by the executive Board of the NACM Board of Directors.
- Each Scholarship awarded is good for one (1) Manager Membership for an entire fiscal year as outlined in this policy.
- Scholarship recipients may reapply for another scholarship as long as they remain in good standing with the NRED and NACM in accordance with the PSEG Continuing Scholarships will only be offered to the extent that all first time scholarships have been awarded and NACM has excess scholarship funds available.
Directory is currently under construction!